PieTacular Pie Eating Contest
Date: Sunday, June 4, 2017
Location: Ella Sharp Park -Contest Area
Contest Registration Time: 2pm – 2:45pm – or Online pre-registration is encouraged
Start time: 3:00 p.m.
Who can participate?
Anyone within these age categories:
- Category A- 6 to 10 years old
- Category B – 11 to 14 years old
- Category C- 15 to 19 years old
- Category D – 20 + years old
How do you participate?
Register on the day of the event during the registration time frame listed above. Registration will be taken on a first come basis. Once contest spots are filled no additional registrations will be taken. Those who sign up to participate in the contest are acknowledging they or their parent, if under the age of 18, have read and understand the participation waiver listed on the Jackson County Rose Festival website and posted on the premise where the games are held. One contest registration per person.
Cost to Participate
It is FREE to participate.
Number of Participants
10 participants in each Category
Contest Description and Rules
- In the pie eating contest you sit with your hands behind your back and eat with just your mouth.
- Each contest will have up to the maximum number of participants in each category
- Participants will sit behind a table with one pie.
- Participants will be given the go signal and have three (3) minutes to eat the entire pie.
- First participant to eat the pie in three (3) minutes or less, wins.
Areas that could cause disqualification:
- No touching of another participant
- Drinking anything but the bottle water provided to the participants by staff
- No Talking to other contestant while eating the pies
- Hands must not reach above the table or touch the pie
- Any diversion causing a distractions to other participants
- No Profanity- Profanity is 100 percent not accepted at any time
A gift card will be given out to winners of each category. Each participant will receive a t-shirt to wear during the event. It will be theirs to take home at the end of the contest. Winners will also have their picture taken with our 2016
Miss Jackson County RoseQueen USA Ashley Sierminski and Miss Jackson County Teen Ellery Hill.
Print Registration form and turn in with signature at the start of the contest.